Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – McCauley Club and Gift Card
The McCauley Card is issued by SAGA (NSW) Pty Ltd, ACN 162 048 697.
Trading as McCauley’s Bottleshop, ABN 80 428 306 741
- By accepting McCauley Rewards, the person becomes a member of the McCauley Club and agrees to be bound by the McCauley Club Terms and Conditions. Changes may be applicable from time to time.
- McCauley Rewards are valid at McCauleys Bottleshop, 259 Soldiers Point Road, Salamander Bay, NSW 2317. The McCauley Rewards Card is not a credit or charge card, is not transferable and remains the property of McCauley’s Bottleshop.
- Members will earn points on all purchases they make at McCauleys Bottleshop other than for excluded items such as tobacco.
- Members will receive points. These points are calculated as a percentage of profit. This percentage changes from time to time but will not be less than 5% or greater than 20%.
- Members will be eligible to redeem their Points to pay for the whole or part of any purchase.
- Subject to anything else contained herein, unused points will expire when SAGA (NSW) Pty Ltd ceases to administer the business affairs of McCauleys Bottleshop.
- Points are not transferable.
- To the extent permitted by law, McCauley’s Bottleshop will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays or disruptions in the operation of the McCauley Rewards and will not be liable for any loss caused by any such errors, omissions, delays or disruptions.
- McCauley’s Bottleshop will not allow redemption of any Points that have been credited to a Member in error or which relate to a purchase by a Member that is subsequently cancelled or reversed or where a refund is given. Any Points that have been credited to a Member in error may be subsequently deducted from the member’s account. This decision is at the discretion of McCauley’s Bottleshop. No discussion will be entered into.
- McCauley’s Bottleshop may suspend or terminate the McCauley Rewards or a Member’s membership in the McCauley Rewards at any time without reason or notice.
- McCauley’s Bottleshop reserves the right to suspend, vary, alter or amend all or any part of these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the McCauley Rewards program at its absolute discretion at any time. McCauley’s Bottleshop will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from any suspension or termination. McCauley’s Bottleshop will use its best endeavours to notify Members of any replacement or amendment but will not be liable if it does not.
McCauley’s Bottleshop is committed to supporting the ‘National Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information’ contained in the Privacy Act 1988. These principles are used as the basis of the standards we adhere to surrounding the collection, access, storage and use of personal information which we may obtain during the course of operating our business.
Collection of personal information by us
Information McCauley’s Bottleshop collects may include your name, telephone number, e-mail address, and date of birth.
How your personal information will be used
We collect your personal information so that we can use it for our functions and activities which include, amongst other things:
- activating your membership and confirming your details;
- addressing any feedback or complaints you may have;
- SMS and Email communication;
- Evidence that you are 18 years or older;
- Offering you a birthday gift on your date of birth;
- Contacting you directly if you are a recipient of an in-store award;
- Sales data for research and development.
- Sales data for resolving Point of Sale disputes.
McCauley’s Bottleshop does not Exchange personal information with third parties unless under enforceable law.
Access and correction of your personal information
You can ask to obtain access to your personal information that we and/or our contractors hold, although under some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you. Also, we may not be able to require our contractors to provide personal information to you. We may ask you to put your request in writing and pay a reasonable fee levied by us for this. It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not the case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact us at:
259 Soldiers Point Road
Salamander Bay NSW 2317
Phone: 0249 827 211